Entailing the development of both devices and procedures that improve the lives of patients and allowing healthcare professionals to solve problems more effectively are focused on biomedical engineering. This field expertise is turning promising concepts
Tag: Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter
September 1, 2020 0 Comments
- Nedlac to hold emergency meetings on vaccine mandates, access restrictions for unvaccinated November 29, 2021The social partners participating in the National Economic Development and Labour Council (Nedlac) will hold emergency meetings this week about the institution of workplace vaccine mandates and the imposition of public access restrictions for the unvaccinated amid low vaccine uptake levels, the emergence of a new Covid variant, travel bans and growing signs of a […]
- Mchunu dissatisfied with delays at Clanwilliam dam project November 29, 2021Water and Sanitation Minister Senzo Mchunu at the weekend expressed his dissatisfaction with the delays being experienced at the Clanwilliam dam project, in the Western Cape. The raising of the Clanwilliam dam wall is the second-biggest infrastructure project being undertaken in the Western Cape and is part of the Olifants River Water Resources Project, valued at […]
- Search under way at Impala Rustenburg after mud rush traps five November 29, 2021A search and rescue operation was under way at Impala Rustenburg after a mud rush at 6 Shaft on Monday. All operations at Impala Rustenburg's 6 Shaft and 16 Shaft complexes have been suspended until a full and comprehensive report is available.
- Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal transport development strategies progressing November 29, 2021The two key logistics provinces of South Africa – Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal –are making inroads with their transport development strategies, particularly at a time when it is urgent to grow the economy, keep up with international trade and decarbonise. Speaking at the Transport Evolution Africa conference, hosted on November 29 and 30, National African Federation […]
- Big fuel price hikes announced for Wednesday November 29, 2021The petrol price will be hiked by 81c a litre on Wednesday, while diesel will go up by between 72.5c a litre (0.05% sulphur) and 74.5c (0.005% sulphur), the department of mineral resources and energy announced. The latest price hike will push the price of petrol - currently around R19.50 a litre - to above […]
- Zinc anti-corrosion coatings offer long-lasting protection November 29, 2021Various methods of applying zinc films to steel items offer unique and long-lasting anti-corrosion benefits, according to various zinc experts who spoke during a webinar hosted by Creamer Media Contract Publishing on behalf of the International Zinc Association (IZA) on November 23. IZA technology and market development director Martin van Leeuwen said that close to […]
- EPP proposes delisting; Redefine proposes buyout of EPP shares November 29, 2021Poland-focused retail real estate owner EPP's board of directors has decided that, to facilitate a restructuring to bolster its balance sheet and reduce the company's gearing, it would be in the best interests of the company to seek a delisting of its shares from the JSE and the Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE). Further, real estate investment trust Redefine […]
- Scientists working around the clock to understand Omicron variant – Health Minister November 29, 2021Health Minister Dr Joe Phaahla said citizens can be confident that in a matter of days and weeks health department’s scientists will have gotten to the bottom of the Covid-19 Omicron variant. Phaahla reiterated President Cyril Rampahosa’s message on Sunday evening, when he said the best weapon to fight the virus and the pandemic is […]
- Balwin signs deal to acquire properties needed for long-planned-for Joburg South eco estate November 29, 2021Property development company Balwin Properties has entered into an agreement to acquire a number of properties in the south of Johannesburg from Tentacle Properties for up to R330-million. Balwin intends to develop an eco estate with a Crystal Lagoon and a hiking trail on the properties.
- PPC to invest R664m to 2025 to kick-start decarbonisation journey November 29, 2021JSE-listed building materials group PPC has outlined a new decarbonisation strategy that includes firm targets for implementation by 2025 and 2030 and also outlines a long-term aspirational goal of transitioning its operations to net-zero carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions by 2050. The strategy is contained in the group’s inaugural Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) […]